One-to-one and small teams, in-person or online.
What is it?
Coaching is a series of confidential conversations that explore who you want to be, what you want, and how you’ll get there. We break from the fast pace and busy-ness that’s constantly demanded of you, to slow down and create a space and reflect deeply on what’s truly in the way of better results. We create a partnership to transform you into the leader or team you know you’re capable of becoming. Whether that’s how to show up as the absolute best version of yourself/selves who can overcome any obstacle, defining and being intentional about what “success” means, or getting more specific in how to be effective and accountable.
What does it do?
Carving out this time and space encourages you to continually ask questions of and for yourself or team, and expand your self awareness. These conversations are a chance to state your thoughts and beliefs out-loud, challenge assumptions underlying them, and reflect on corresponding behaviours and outcomes. From there, you can be more intentional about what want your beliefs and behaviours to be. You will come away feeling energised and with clarity on the “better” you’re going to create, and the leader you’ll be to create it.
Coaching can be helpful to clarify or transform:
- your vision for the world.
- knowing what you want and setting goals.
- your approach and style as a leader or team.
- reflecting on your self-awareness.
- developing your emotional intelligence.
- learning and developing in your role.
- your productivity and effectiveness.
- examining and setting your default patterns of thought and examining assumptions.
- living in line with your purpose, values, and beliefs.
- your fears and how to overcome and outshine them.
- how to focus on and utilize your strengths.
- relationships and how you show up for others.
- your behaviours, actions and decisions.
- knowing what success and fulfillment mean to you.